Tuesday, May 28, 2013

{outfit of the day} monday, may 27th, 2013

My mom calls this Daphne's "Parisian" outfit.


When I was pregnant, my mom had a lot of fun shopping for the baby. One day, she went to JC Penney, and they were having a huge clearance event. She bought this outfit, and was excited to show me. I was a little underwhelmed. Poor mom. She thought it was so cute, and all I saw was turquoise tulle and sequins!

My silly baby, making silly faces.

Well, Daphne is now four months old, and the outfit fits. I put it on her yesterday, after deciding I was going to my mom's for a visit on my day off. It's pretty cute, I must admit. You can't tell from these pictures, but it's three pieces: a top, tutu-like skirt, and a pair of capri leggings. I put Daphne's bow headband on to complete the look, and headed for Grandma's.

We had to snap a few pictures. Just too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment